- Authentic Shanghainese cuisine in an elegant and comfortable environment
- Homey ambiance, classy and elegant style
- Flexible dining areas ideal for private and corporate dining events
- Equipped with benches and round tables with crisp white table cloths
The name “Xia Fei” comes from a nostalgic street on the French Concession in old-time Shanghai, which used to be the hub of high society. Xia Fei Society offers customers authentic Shanghainese cuisine in an elegant and comfortable environment.
This 5,000 square foot restaurant can accommodate up to 178 guests. The main dining room is equipped with benches and round tables with crisp white table cloths. The resizable dining rooms can house 6 tables of 12 people, which makes it an ideal place for private and corporate dining events. Décor-wise, its classy and elegant style creates a homey ambiance for guests to enjoy their meals. Guests can relax while watching our chefs prepare dishes through a large glass panel looking into the kitchen. This design is a rare feature in Chinese restaurants and a unique quality of Xia Fei Society.
Amenities of Xia Fei Society
- Whole Venue 178 Standing/ Seated
- Main Dining 106 Standing/ Seated
- Private Room 72 Standing/ Seated
Space & Layout
- 4456 sqft.
- 3 Private Rooms (approx. 200 sq.ft. each)
- Round table setup
- On-Site Kitchen
Food & Drink
- Liquor License