- Authentic Shanghainese cuisine in Central
- Features private dining rooms for intimate or VIP private dining
- Ideal location for private and corporate events
Situated in the Central Business District area, Xia Fei Society is the perfect place for Shanghainese cuisine lovers and foodies to get together. The name “Xia Fei” comes from a nostalgic street on the French Concession in old-time Shanghai, which used to be the hub of high society. Xia Fei Society’s menu offers a variety of authentic Shanghainese dishes, spanning from delightful dim sum to sizzling casseroles, and nourishing dried seafood dishes to delicate homemade desserts. To ensure authenticity, the restaurant has retained the service of renowned Chef Zhou Yuan Chang from Shanghai as Xia Fei Society’s Consultant Chef. This 5,000 square foot restaurant can accommodate up to 178 seats. The main dining room can accommodate up to 10 tables of 12 people, which makes it an ideal location for private and corporate dining events.
Amenities of Xia Fei Society
- Whole Venue 178 Standing/ Seated
- Main Dining 106 Standing/ Seated
- Private Room 72 Standing/ Seated
Space & Layout
- 4456 sqft.
- 3 Private Rooms (approx. 200 sq.ft. each)
- Round table setup
- On-Site Kitchen
Food & Drink
- Liquor License