- 2,000 square feet of meeting and function spaces
- Two Space - THE STAGE & THE GARDEN, can cater for various events
- Multi-sensory work environment that includes natural scent, focus music, greenery, ergonomic furniture
*** Only available for classroom/seminar events for max 12 pax during weekday office hours. Open for selective event types during evenings + weekends ***
The Work Project offers flexible workplace solutions for today's knowledge economy by creating a multi-sensory work environment that includes natural scent, focus music, greenery, ergonomic furniture and more, all designed to improve productivity and help people work better.
At the heart of where we foster a dynamic business community is over 2,000 square feet of meeting and function spaces that cater to the highest level of professional and social gatherings.
Designed to hold up to 110 guests, the Stage is an impressive setting for showcases, media events, awards ceremonies, product launches, celebrations, social and business receptions.
Designed to hold up to 60 guests, the Garden derives its name from the vertical garden designed by Patrick Blanc and is a truly unique venue that is ideal for tastings, showcases and media round table events.
Amenities of The Work Project Hong Kong, Causeway Bay
- Total 110 Standing
- Total 110 Seated
- The Stage: 110pax
- The Garden: 45pax
- Meeting Room Ten: 10 pax
- Meeting Room Six: 6 pax
- Meeting Room Four: 4 pax
- Private Rooms: 12 pax
Space & Layout
- Private Room(s)
- Long Table Setup
Food & Drink
- Open for Breakfast Events
- Outside catering allowed
- Bring Your Own Drinks Allowed (BYOB)
- In-house F&B menus available
- Venue can arrange external Western catering
- Venue can arrange external Asian catering
- Free high speed wifi
- PA System/Microphone
- Sound System
- Open for Events After Midnight