- The first restaurant outside Italy for its Two Michelin Star Celebrity Chef, Enrico Bartolini, renowned for his authentic Italian cuisine.
- Italian restaurant with authentic Italian recipes and ingredients coming directly from Italy.
- Cinematic 1950s Italian interior design, capturing the romance and intrigue of vintage Italy by Joyce Wang Studio.
- Features private dining rooms for up to 24 people, and the secret garden room for up to 10 people.
Spiga is located in the heart of Central. The menu is designed and created by two Michelin Star Chef, Enrico Bartolini, using innovative techniques and quality Italian ingredients. With most of the ingredients coming directly from Italy, the restaurant serves traditional Italian cuisine typically from Lombardy and Piedmont regions. Each dish is prepared using innovative techniques to create intensely flavoured and beautifully plated dishes.
The cinematic 1950s Italian interior design by Joyce Wang Studio will wander diners to various unique thematic spaces capturing the romance and intrigue of vintage Italy.
Spiga also features private dining rooms, Roma seats up to 24 people, and the secret garden room for up to 10 people.
Amenities of Spiga
- 300 Standing
- 160 Seated
- Private Room Roma: 24 Seated
- Secret garden room: 10 Seated
- Portico (Outdoor Terrace) 200 Standing
- Portico (Outdoor Terrace) 110 Seated
Space & Layout
- 6,865 sq.ft.
- Portico (Outdoor Terrace) 2,470 sq.ft.
- Long table setup
- On-Site Kitchen
- Outdoor Terrace
- Movable Partitions (Room Dividers)
- 3 Private Rooms (approx. 200 sq.ft. each)
- Round table setup
- Stage Area
Food & Drink
- Classic Italian cuisine
- Bring Your Own Food and Drinks Allowed
- Dinner Buffet or Set Menu Available
- In-house F&B menus available
- Liquor License
- Open for breakfast events
- Wine/Cocktail Menu
- DJ Booth
- PA system / microphone
- Void Acoustic Sound System
- Free high speed wifi
- Open for Events until 9pm / 10 pm (Weekend only)
- Available for events