- Recognized with a Michelin Plate
- Serves quite an array of cuisines from Beijing, Sichuan and Canton
- Featured an exceptional bar with a flexible private room
- Authentic nostalgic old Shanghai and classic British ambiance
This beautiful restaurant was conceived and designed by the late Sir David Tang as a sister to the London branch, and mixes traditional Chinese art with contemporary Western design. Tables are set closely together and there are several private rooms. Dishes from Beijing, Sichuan and Canton feature and dim sum is popular. The chef has introduced a more modern element to the menu.
The traditional Chinese cuisine culture celebrates good eating, so a delicious meal has to be accompanied by the most suited wine. Our cellar stocks a wide range of premium labels from the world over and has received the “Best of Award of Excellence” by Wine Spectator 2019, for displaying a curated and diverse selection from multiple countries and wine-growing regions.
Amenities of China Tang Landmark
- 80 Standing
- 130 Seated
- Main Dining Room: 70 pax
- 7 Private Dining Rooms: 12-36 pax
Space & Layout
- 10500 sq.ft.
- Private Room(s)
- Round Table Setup
Food & Drink
- In-House F&B Menus Available
- Liquor License
- PA System/ Microphone
- Sound System