- Michelin-recognised Thai restaurant in the heart of Lan Kwai Fong
- Large capacity spread over two floors - ideal for a wide range of events
One of the city's most established Thai restaurants and the only Michelin-recognized establishment in Hong Kong. Cafe Siam is a tranquil respite from the hustle & bustle of Lan Kwai Fong.
Spread out over two floors, each divided into two dining areas that can be nooked for private parties, the restaurant's decor mixes old world colonial charm with a contemporary twost; teak wood flooring, chic furniture, vintage knick-knacks and silk screen dividers that give an elegant yet homely feel.
Whether it's an intimate dinner with a group of friends, an annual staff party or business lunch, Cafe Siam promises an unforgettable culinary experience with a genuine Thai smile.
Amenities of Cafe Siam
- 220 Total
- Seating: 2/F Room A: 30 guests | Room B: 30 guests 3/F Room A: 30 guests | Room B: 30 guests
- Standing: 2/F Room A: 50 guests | Room B: 50 guests 3/F Room A: 50 guests | Room B: 50 guests
Space & Layout
- 1500 sqft
- Multiple Floors (G/F & 1/F)
- Private rooms available
Food & Drink
- Authentic Thai cuisine
- In-house F&B menus available
- Liquor License
- Wine/Cocktail Menu
- Complimentary Wifi
- Projector + Screen
- Sound System