- 21 screens where 4 of them are touch screens equipped
- Small stage with 4 projectors to form a 13.5 meter long image as wallpaper
- Perfect for holding interviews, product launch and exhibitions
M21, located in the southern side of Hong Kong Island, has an area of 4,000 square meters. It is an integrated and interactive multimedia hub designed for the youth.
Besides youth programs, M21’s venue is for rental. There are more than 20 sites for multiple usages with areas ranging from 30 to 260 square meters. The purposes of filming, photography, special effects, recording, band practice, ceremonies, performances, launching events and tutorials can all be fulfilled.
This exhibition area is equipped with 21 screens where 4 of them are touch screens, it can be used to interact with audience. A small stage with 4 projectors is also configured, a 13.5 meter long image can be projected on the 90-degree wall to act as a movable wallpaper, this is suitable for holding interviews, product launch and exhibitions.
Amenities of u Exhibition Area
- 60 pax
Space & Layout
- 1,990 sq.ft.
Food & Drink
- Bring Your Own Bottle Allowed (BYOB)
- Outside catering allowed
- Light refreshment can be arranged
- 70" TV
- Screens x21
- Portable Sound System