- Contemporary and elegant Chinese-style interior
- Choices of premium Cantonese menus
- Located at Causeway Bay with convenient transportation
Tsui Hang Village (Causeway Bay) is a modern interpretation of grand Guangdong mansion. The interior takes on a light beige color tone filled with wooden ornaments to exude a refined Chinese elegance. The contemporary gilded wood screens and vintage shelves ooze arrays of subtle grace and coziness. The spacious banquet hall provides a felicitous setting for corporate events and wedding banquets. For boutique events, private rooms are available.
Our experienced chefs meticulously design the event menus for your indulgence. Each and every dish is an art on palate that combines finest ingredients and professional cooking to reveal authentic Cantonese flavors. Our extensive selection of menu options with delightful tastes is designed to meet your needs.
The restaurant is situated at Lee Theatre, the heart of Causeway Bay. It is easily accessible with major means of transportation.
Enjoy special privileges with confirmation of wedding banquet booking of designated amount.
Amenities of Tsui Hang Village (Causeway Bay)
- up to 264 persons
- Seated events: 22 tables with 12 persons per table
- Private rooms: 2 rooms, each can accommodate 2 to 3 tables (12 persons per table)
Space & Layout
- Flexible partitions
- Bridal room
- Mahjong entertainment area
Food & Drink
- Authentic Cantonese cuisine
- Curated wine selection
- Liquor licence
- Multimedia projector & screen
- Professional audio and visual equipment
- Parking available