- Stunning events venue with perfect Central location
- Includes a Michelin Star restaurant, outdoor terrace, private rooms and library.
- A perfect venue for private and corporate events for up to 450 people
- Luxuriously chic Salon with 2,200 sq. ft. lush garden terrace
With interiors by the celebrated designer Ilse Crawford, Duddell’s is a beautiful 2-floored space connected by a dramatic inner staircase. Neither gallery nor museum, but with interiors as noteworthy as the art on its walls, entering Duddell’s is like being welcomed into the eclectic home of a seasoned art collector – one that also happens to have an in-house Michelin-starred Cantonese restaurant, a lush 2,200 square foot outdoor terrace and a sophisticated Salon in which to entertain. Duddell’s is situated on the third and fourth floors of 1 Duddell St., a street with historic significance right in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central district.
SALON AND BAR (Level 4)
The Salon, overlooking the outdoor garden terrace through bronze framed glass doors, has an airy and eclectic residential feeling and offers casual dining and great cocktails at the Bar. Here you can enjoy all day dim sum and Cantonese favourites till late evening, while surrounded by curated art exhibitions. This flexible and stunning space is perfect for any occasion.
THE GARDEN TERRACE
The 2200 sq. ft. timber-decked landscaped outdoor terrace is a unique oasis in the heart of Central. It’s just the spot for intimate gatherings and a wonderful extension of the Salon space.
THE RESTAURANT (Level 3) One Michelin Star:
Featuring classic Cantonese offerings under the leadership of Executive Chef Jacky Wu Chun Kit. Chef Wu pays homage to the traditional roots of Cantonese cuisine, combining textures and flavours with contemporary presentations to excite your taste buds and challenge even the most demanding epicure.
PRIVATE DINING ROOMS:
Three private rooms, located within the restaurant, are ideal for private dining or business meetings of 10 - 25 guests. Enjoy the fun of an evening out with the intimacy of an evening in.
THE CHAMBER AND LIBRARY:
The Chamber on Level 3 and The Library on Level 4 are settings for small intimate events, art and cultural talks as well as informal business meetings.
MAKE DUDDELL’S YOURS
Depending on the size of your group, we are able to reserve from one of our intimate private room to a particular area on the 3rd or 4th floor, the outdoor terrace or the whole venue.
DUDDELL’S IS PERFECT FOR:
Lunches – dinners - cocktails – weekend brunch
• Art Exhibitions and Art Talks
• Fashion shows and fashion related events
• Luxury brand and creative product launches
• Press conferences
• Fine food and wine tastings
• Wine lunches and dinners
• Corporate events
• After office re-fueling get-togethers
• Private parties and celebrations
Amenities of Duddell's
- 500 Standing whole venue
- 180 Seated whole venue
- Four Private VIP rooms for between 10 and 30 guests
- 3/F Restaurant - Sit down dinner - 100–120pax, Standing cocktail – 200pax
- 4/F - Salon and Terrace: Cocktail standing party – 180 pax
- Salon - Salon sit down dinner – 50pax, Standing – 100pax
- Outdoor Terrace - Cocktail party – 60 pax
- Library - Seated – 30pax, Standing - 30–40pax
Space & Layout
- 3/F Restaurant; 4,800 sq ft
- 2200 sqft outdoor garden terrace
- 4/F - 4775 sq ft Salon and Terrace
- Salon: 2575 sq ft
- Private Rooms Available
- Outdoor Terrace: 1800 sqft.
- Smaller tables of 2-10 guests, with maximum of 5 tables
- Round table setup
- Multiple Floors (G/F & 1/F)
Food & Drink
- Michelin Starred Cantonese Restaurant
- In-house F&B menus available
- Liquor License
- Wine/Cocktail Menu
- High-Speed Wifi
- PA System
- Projector System
- In-house sound system