- Consists of four multi-purpose rooms with facilities equipped
- Room size ranged from 435 sq.ft. to 570 sq.ft.
- Perfect for holding lessons, classes and seminars for 30-50 guests
M21, located in the southern side of Hong Kong Island, has an area of 4,000 square meters. It is an integrated and interactive multimedia hub designed for the youth.
Besides youth programs, M21’s venue is for rental. There are more than 20 sites for multiple usages with areas ranging from 30 to 260 square meters. The purposes of filming, photography, special effects, recording, band practice, ceremonies, performances, launching events and tutorials can all be fulfilled.
The venue consists of four rooms T01-T04.
Room T01: 435sq.ft.; max. 30 pax (46" TV)
Room T02 & T03: 538sq.ft.; max. 45 pax (wireless mic x1, whiteboard, projector & screen)
Room T04: 570sq.ft.; max. 50 pax (wireless mic x1, whiteboard, projector & screen)
Amenities of T01-04 Classroom
- T01: 30 Standing/ 24 Seated
- T02: 45 Standing/ 36 Seated
- T03: 45 Standing/ 36 Seated
- T04: 50 Standing/ 45 Seated
Space & Layout
- T01: 435sq.ft.
- T02: 538sq.ft.
- T03: 538sq.ft.
- T04: 570sq.ft.
Food & Drink
- Bring Your Own Bottle Allowed (BYOB)
- Outside catering allowed
- Light refreshment can be arranged
- 46" TV (T01)
- Wireless Mic x1 (T02-T04)
- Whiteboard (T02-T04)
- Projector (T02-T04)
- Screen (T02-T04)