- Historic and unique venue with superb views of Victoria Harbour
- Variety of different spaces available
The Hong Kong Maritime Museum, a registered charity supported by the shipping industry, the business community, private individuals and the Hong Kong SAR Government, is a vibrant cultural institution dedicated to preserving, collecting and displaying objects that tell the story about trade and maritime in Hong Kong and the Pearl River Delta, and the vital roles that ships and the sea play in our past, present and future.
Located at Central Pier 8 in the heart of Hong Kong, the Museum now displays more than 1,200 objects in 15 galleries, and houses resource centre, roof-top café and gift shop that contribute to extraordinary visitor experiences.
If you are looking for unique venues that captivate stunning harbour views amidst contemporary exhibits, our venue spaces would be tailored to the needs of your corporate events in various styles and scales, be they seminars, cocktail receptions, dinners, press conferences, product launches and exhibitions, etc.
Amenities of Hong Kong Maritime Museum
- Special Events and Exhibitions Gallery: 3767 sq.ft. / 200 Cocktail / 200 Theatre / 150 Banquet
- Harbour Viewing Gallery: 818 sq.ft./ 100 Cocktail (Available after the museum closes)
Space & Layout
- Various Rooms Available
- Stage+Lectern Setup Available
Food & Drink
- Outside Catering Allowed
- Complimentary Wifi
- PA System
- Projector + Screen
- Sound System