- Renovated jail cells combine to form a unique hospitality space for Hong Kong
- Perfect for business breakfasts, networking events, wine tastings, product launches, press conferences, cocktail parties and more
- Catering options from within JIA Group’s restaurant portfolio abound
Behind Bars is a place for people and not bound by age or interest. It boasts a rotating calendar of initiatives that focus on design, drink, audio, wellness and more - evolving with time, season and reason making it an exciting place to be - and hire for private events.
Found within a series of former interlinked jail cells within Tai Kwun, Behind Bars is both literally and figuratively a space to connect with others. It is a location for many occasions - be it a daytime product launch, corporate networking event or evening cocktail party.
Behind Bars is well suited and adaptable to meet a variety of briefs and client needs. Both western and eastern catering options are available from many restaurants within JIA Group’s portfolio of 10+ award winning venues.
Amenities of Behind Bars
- 70 Standing
- 36 Seated
Space & Layout
- 1750 sq.ft
- Long Table Setup
- Street-Level Venue
Food & Drink
- In-House F&B Menus Available
- Liquor License
- Open for Breakfast Events
- Venue can arrange external Asian catering
- Venue can arrange external Western catering
- Wine Menu
- PA System / Microphone
- Projector System
- Sound System
- Open for Events After Midnight