- Rustic Italian cuisine in a gorgeously-styled interior
- 4,000 square foot, split over two levels
- Private dining room for truly intimate events
- Semi-outdoor seating overlooking Hollywood Road
208 is located on Hong Kong’s art and antiquing Hollywood Road in the Sheung Wan district, an area akin to New York’s Meatpacking District in its early days, now a blooming art and design scene.
Set in a striking two-storied venue, formerly a meat storage warehouse, 208 Duecento Otto combines a lively bar downstairs with a more intimate upstairs dining room, both with semi-outdoor seating, overlooking Hollywood Road.
At the buzzing Bar with its distinct New York City vibe, delicious aperitivi, cocktails and wines are paired with authentic Napoletana pizzas, antipasti and a tasty small plate selection of pasta, mains and dolci for casual dining at the Bar.
An interior staircase leads up to the restaurant, a more intimate option with a unique menu of rustic Italian cuisine with that special 208 twist.
The gorgeously designed 4,000 square foot restaurant and bar, with its chic yet fun interiors can cater to 180 for cocktails, 120 for dining. And our cosy private dining room is perfect for truly intimate events.
Amenities of 208 Duecento Otto
- Whole: 180 Standing
- Whole: 120 Seated
- 1/F Restaurant: 80 Standing
- 1/F Restaurant: 50 Seated
- G/F Bar: 100 Standing
- G/F Bar: 50 Seated
- Private Dining Room: 30 Standing
- Private Dining Room: 20 Seated
- Upstairs Terrace: 16 Standing
Space & Layout
- 4000 sqft.
- Private Room(s)
- Semi-Outdoor Terrace
- Long Table Setup
- Multiple Floors
- On-Site Kitchen
- Open Kitchen
- Street-Level Venue
Food & Drink
- Rustic Italian Cuisine
- Liquor License
- Wine Menu
- Dinner Buffet or Set Menu Available
- In-house F&B menus available
- Free High-Speed Wifi
- PA System / Microphone
- 70" TV