- Recipient of 2-Michelin Stars and Five Stars from Forbes Travel Guide
- Recognised as one of the world's finest Chinese restaurants specialising in Cantonese cuisine
- Features a stunning harbourview with an elegant jade-themed interior design
- Serves authentic Cantonese dishes prepared with the finest seasonal ingredients from around the world
- With a large screen TV and audio visual equipment hidden behind panels, this venue is ideal for lunch meetings, presentations and corporate entertaining
Recipient of 2-Michelin Stars and Five Stars from Forbes Travel Guide, Yan Toh Heen is recognised as one of the world's finest Chinese restaurants specialising in Cantonese cuisine.
Yan Toh Heen is located in a stunning new harbourview venue within InterContinental Hong Kong on the Lower Level, opposite of Harbourside.
The new Yan Toh Heen, designed by CAP-ATELIER, preserves the restaurant’s rich heritage and elegant jade theme - while showcasing a unique series of spaces inspired by a jade jewellery box which opens to reveal layers of treasured collectables and discoveries of Cantonese culinary arts.
Executive Chef Lau Yiu Fai, who has over 30 years of experience with the hotel, invites you on a culinary exploration and celebration of the restaurant’s new era with exquisite new Cantonese dishes that blend tradition with a modern flair.
Amenities of Yan Toh Heen
- 36 Seated
Space & Layout
- 250 sq. m
- Private Room(s)
- Round Table Setup
Food & Drink
- In-House F&B Menus Available
- Liquor License
- Wine Menu
- Cantonese Fine Dining
- PA System / Microphone
- High Speed Wifi
- LCD Television with laptop connectivity