The Upper GardenLocated in Sai Kung
- One of HK's most breathtaking venues of any kind
- Elevated location directly on the South China Sea
- 180 degree view of neighboring islands and the blue rolling seas of the Clearwater Bay Peninsula
- Accessible by vehicle and helicopter
With its elevated location directly on the South China Sea, the Upper Garden has an unparalleled 180 degree view of neighboring islands and the blue rolling seas of the Clearwater Bay peninsula.
Tall Palm trees and a multitude of flora and fauna welcome visitors and provide complete privacy in this exceptional venue located only minutes from the city.
Accessible both by vehicle and helicopter with 60 Amperes of power and fresh water, the venue is a location for a regular TV series and is ideal for photo shoots, television commercials, brand promotions and private events.
*Please note that the venue does not provide catering and that catering is not included in advertised rates. The venue can however recommend external catering companies*
Amenities of The Upper Garden
- 120 Standing
- 100 Seated
Space & Layout
- 5,000ft² Tent Placement
- 10,000+ft² Outdoor Lounge Areas
- 3 Private Rooms (40 sqft. each)
Food & Drink
- Outside catering allowed
- Bring Your Own Drinks Allowed (BYOB)
- Fresh Water Access
- Power Supply
- 5m-Wide Outdoor Inflatable Screen
- Animal Friendly
- Full-Ocean View