- Iconic venue housed in one of Hong Kong’s most historical buildings
- Rustic and traditional cooking on 2/F ‘Kitchen’ and handcrafted cocktails and artisanal spirits on 1/F ‘Botanicals Bar'
- Unique spacious roof top overlooking Wanchai
- Quirky layout allows for multiple venue configurations
Housed in one of Hong Kong's most iconic landmarks and considered a historical site dating back to 1888, The Pawn brings you an exciting restaurant and bar concept with al fresco dining in a unique space across two floors, 1/F Botanicals Bar and 2/F Kitchen.
Rustic & traditional cooking, The Pawn offers seasonal dishes with the best quality ingredients cooked simply to bring together all the flavours.
Amenities of The Pawn
- Whole Venue 300 Standing
- Whole Venue 140 Seated
- Whole 1/F 200pax
- 1/F: Section A & Balcony 40 pax
- 1/F: Section A+B & Balcony 80 pax
- Whole 2/F 100pax
- 2/F: Section A+B & Balcony 50pax
- 2/F: Section C (Private Dining Room) 20pax
- 2/F: Section D & Balcony 50pax
Space & Layout
- 10,000 sq.ft.
- 1/F Botanical Bar
- 2/F Restaurant
- 3 Private Rooms (40 sqft. each)
- Outdoor Terrace
- Long Table Setup
- Multiple Floors
- On-Site Kitchen
Food & Drink
- Open for Breakfast Events
- Liquor License
- Buffet Setup Available
- In-house F&B menus available
- Free high speed wifi
- PA System/Microphone
- Open for Events After Midnight