- Located at Tai Nan Street, Sham Shui Po
- The space is created with the aim to bridge design and culture to life
- Design-related events are organized regularly
- Suitable for hosting any arts and creative events or workshops
openground is an art and culture space located at Tai Nan Street, Sham Shui Po, aiming to bridge design and culture to life.
The venue features 5 crucial elements including coffee, design books, selected goods, creation and blank space to bring out the theme - DESIGN FOR OPENNESS.
openground will organize design-related events regularly, including talks, exhibitions and workshops to promote highlights of the design industry and bring more design elements to daily lives.
Amenities of Openground
- 80 Standing
- 80 Seated
Space & Layout
- 1000 sq.ft.
- Long Table Setup
- Multiple Floors
- Movable Partitions (Room Dividers)
- Street-Level Venue
Food & Drink
- Venue can arrange external Asian catering
- Venue can arrange external Western catering
- PA System / Microphone
- Projector System
- Sound System