- Located at Causeway Bay
- Comes with an outdoor terrace, Karaoke and PA system
- Suitable for weddings, cocktail parties, private gatherings and celebrations, etc
The Leah is a greenhouse-inspired brasserie with an elegant dining space that offers a little oasis of greenery from under the cleverly designed glass roof.
Inspired by an old English word meaning “meadow”, The Leah invites diners to enjoy British comfort food crafted by Creative Director James Sharman. Tucked away in Lee Garden Two, this hidden oasis offers an expansive terrace caters to a fun-loving evening crowd with its British favourites, enticing drinks, and lively setting.
Amenities of The Leah @ Causeway Bay
- Dining Hall: Up to 50 seats or up to 80 Standing
- Dining Hall & Outdoor Terrace: Up to 100 Seats or up to 160 Standing
Space & Layout
- 1500 sq.ft.
- Long Table Setup
Food & Drink
- Buffet Setup Available
- In-House F&B Menus Available
- Liquor License
- Wine/Cocktail Menu
- PA System/ Microphone
- High Speed WiFi