- Suitable for up to 80 people
- Located in SOHO, near PMQ
- Flexible set up for different kinds of events
- Suitable for exhibitions, pop-up events, shooting, press conference, etc.
Located in the heart of Hong Kong and surrounded with art and culture, La Galerie is a nice place for art lovers. It is rare to see photography gallery in Hong Kong and we are one of them, we like to share our love of photography, where you could hold events in a place with our selections and collections. We located in Soho, near to PMQ, where you also can find international cusine and delicate boutiques. It is convenient, just 15 minutes walking from Central MTR station. And it is a place that never sleeps.
We offer venue rental service, suitable for pop-up events, photo/ film shooting, press conference, wine tasting. With the component of movable partition walls and furniture, they allow you to redesign the interior as you wanted, it could be classic and traditional or novel and contemporary. We also have HD TV screen, HD speaker, couches, fridge. We can hold up to 80 people, so you could alter the space to fit in the needs of your events. Please feel free to tell us your concerns about the venue.
* Booking is required to be 15-day in advance.
* Booking is confirmed upon fully paid. Booking cannot be cancelled after confirmation.
* Exhibition application is by selection. Rental Price for exhibition is upon request.
* Exhibition photos set down & set up fee is upon request.
* Special requirement and arrangement can be discussed.
Optional Charged Service:
1. External Catering
3. Music performance (e.g. DJ and guitar player)
4. Event backdrops or foam board
Amenities of La Galerie, Paris 1839
- 80 Standing
- 10-80 Seated
Space & Layout
- 900 sq.ft.
- Street-Level Venue
- Open Layout
- Two Movable Walls
- Sofa Set
- Coffee Table
- Bar Table
- Small Fridge
Food & Drink
- Venue can arrange external Western catering
- Bring Your Own Drinks Allowed (BYOB)
- HD Speaker
- HD TV Screen
- File Printing
- Music Performance (DJ/ Guitar Player)
- Backdrop/ Foam Board Preparation