- An outstanding multipurpose venue right in the heart of Soho
- High ceilings (13 ft) and lots of natural light - a rarity in Hong Kong
- Part of the 4-floor, 5400ft² KONG private event space; available for hire on a single or multiple-floor basis
港 KONG: a harbour; a place of convergence and confluence where different cultural currents meet and where new identities are born from creative admixtures. Positioned between a museum and an alternative art space, Kong extends the white cube project room, combining an innovative curatorial programme with art-focused activities that provide a key resource for the public to experience and learn about contemporary art.
The third floor is residential/lounge style setting with a gallery feel, used at times as a space for artists in residence, but also open for private events.
With very high ceilings, the space is ideal for displaying larger works of art and for parties seeking a very roomy feel.
Amenities of KONG Art Space - Third Floor
- 100 Standing (3/F only)
- 60 Seated (3/F only)
- 240 Standing (entire venue)
- 160 Seated (entire venue)
Space & Layout
- Floorplans - see "Downloads" on right of this page
- 1600 ft² (1400 ft² net) - 3/F only
- Ceiling Height - 13'
- 4 Floors (G/F, 1/F, 2/F & 3/F)
- 3 Private Rooms (approx. 200 sq.ft. each)
Food & Drink
- Outside Catering Allowed
- Bring Your Own Food and Drinks Allowed
- Complimentary Wifi
- Custom Track Lighting
- Artwork Tracks