- An outstanding multipurpose venue right in the heart of Soho
- Unique industrial-style features include a car turntable and functioning car lift
- Part of the 4-floor, 5400ft² KONG private event space; available for hire on a single or multiple-floor basis
港 KONG: a harbour; a place of convergence and confluence where different cultural currents meet and where new identities are born from creative admixtures. Positioned between a museum and an alternative art space, Kong extends the white cube project room, combining an innovative curatorial programme with art-focused activities that provide a key resource for the public to experience and learn about contemporary art.
The ground floor is a complete art gallery set up. Fully accessible accordian glass doors, with reception/work station and restroom located at the back near the windows. The original car turn table on the ground is no longer in service, but we have retained it as a feature of KONG’s ‘industrial' look.
The old car lift is in excellent condition, allowing you to move heavy items/equipment easily. It is a mobile space for traveling between floors, and can be set up as gallery space, reception area or bar.
Amenities of KONG Art Space - Ground Floor
- 100 Standing (G/F only)
- 60 Seated (G/F only)
- 240 Standing (entire venue)
- 160 Seated (entire venue)
Space & Layout
- Floorplans - see "Downloads" on right of this page
- 1600 ft² (1200 ft² net) - G/F only
- Ceiling Height - 8' 6"
- Street Level Access
- Accordian Glass Doors
- Original Car Turntable feature (not in service)
- Car Lift Access to Upper Floors (only for multiple floor events)
- 4 Floors (G/F, 1/F, 2/F & 3/F)
- 3 Private Rooms (approx. 200 sq.ft. each)
Food & Drink
- Outside Catering Allowed
- Bring Your Own Food and Drinks Allowed
- Complimentary Wifi
- Custom Track Lighting
- Artwork Tracks