- Great location right by the escalator in the heart of Soho
- A cozy 56-seat restaurant featuring an open-kitchen design
- Their menu adopts a farm-to-table concept
- Perfect place for breakfast events, lunch and dinner events
Kinship is a cozy restaurant in the heart of central and Soho. It is the latest joint venture by star chefs Chris Grare and Arron Rhodes.
At Kinship, guests can expect an elegant yet relaxed dining atmosphere, and best of all, Michelin-worthy flavours at honest prices. Their belief is that food should not be defined by one culture. They serve new world cuisine, traditional techniques, with flavours of world travel.
Family comes first, and that philosophy holds true in all aspects of the restaurant. Celebrating the lasting bonds of family and friendship, Kinship represents a place for family and friends to meet and dine in a casual atmosphere. The new 56-seat establishment featuring an open-kitchen design also makes it a perfect place to host breakfast events, lunch and dinner events.
Amenities of Kinship
- 100 Standing
- 56 Seated
Space & Layout
- 1400 sq.ft.
- Long Table Setup
- On-Site Kitchen
- Open Kitchen
Food & Drink
- In-House F&B Menus Available
- Liquor License
- Wine/Cocktail Menu
- Sound System