- A 3,600-square-feet location at the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui that seats 120 guests in its main dining room and a separate bar for 40 guests
- Featuring 5.5-meter floor to ceiling windows boasting stunning panoramic views of the Hong Kong skyline across to Wan Chai promising a unique event backdrop
- Ideal for corporate cocktails and dining events, product launches, special occasions including birthday and anniversary celebrations
Nestled within the prestigious and newly revamped Hong Kong Museum of Art, Hue is helmed by the renowned chef Anthony Hammel who has garnered 1 hat (Australia’s version of the Michelin) for celebrity chef Mark Best’s Melbourne based restaurant, Pei Modern. He presents Modern Australian cuisine with the highest quality seasonal ingredients and the freshest produce. The food is complemented perfectly by the splendour of the Victoria Harbour with up-close views of the dazzling light show, Symphony of Lights, truly making this an extraordinary place to impress your guests.
For large scale events, Hue can be exclusively booked for your private function for 200+ standing cocktail and 120 seated dinner. For more intimate group sizes, the two VIP private dining rooms seat 12 guests and can be combined to accommodate a group of 26. The corner bar and lounge area are ideal for intimate cocktail get-togethers and medium-sized group drinks with picture window views alongside Hong Kong harbour.
Whether you are planning a special celebration, casual work get-togethers, corporate function or a private cocktail party, Hue’s events team will assist you seamlessly from concept to completion. Personalized menus can be devised, offering fresh flavours with a global perspective together with cocktail or Sommelier service.
Amenities of Hue
- Flexible Seating plans are available
- Standing cocktail & canapés: 200+ guests
- Seated Dinner: 120-140 guests
- Semi-private Areas: 12-60 guests
Space & Layout
- 3600 sq.ft.
- Long Table Setup
- On-Site Kitchen
- Movable Partitions (Room Dividers)
- Private Room(s)
Food & Drink
- In-House F&B Menus Available
- Liquor License
- Wine/Cocktail Menu