- Hong Kong’s first Nipo-Brasileiro restaurant and whisky bar
- 2 Levels: G/F is a relaxing bar and lounge ; 1st floor is casual dining area featuring a chef’s counter and open kitchen
- Colourful artworks and favela-inspired interior by renowned artists
- Offers over 300 types of exclusive Japanese whiskies, wines and a selection of fine Japanese sakes
Located in the heart of Wan Chai, this colourful favela-inspired restaurant and bar fuses the intricacy and freshness of Japanese cuisine with the bold and hearty flavours of Brazil.
Hong Kong’s first Nipo-Brasileiro restaurant and whisky bar is not just a place for drinking and dining, art lovers will appreciate the colourful artworks by renowned artists from around the world. These loud and quirky pieces enhance DJAPA’s relaxed favela style, echoing the casual style of graffiti.
DJAPA’s ground floor is home to a relaxing bar and lounge with colourful seating and Japanese-style stools in industrial-chic surrounds. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow for people watching whilst sipping on Japanese and Brazilian inspired cocktails. DJAPA’s stellar bar houses over 300 types of exclusive Japanese whiskies, wines and a selection of fine Japanese sakes. On the first floor, the casual dining room is equally convivial and boasts an open kitchen that encourages diners to interact with the team of friendly, hospitable chefs. Above the chef’s counter, bamboo and PET bottles called PETLAMP hanging above to represent the chic and cultural mix of the South American and Asian culture.
Amenities of DJAPA
- Total 180 Standing
- Total 110 Seated
Space & Layout
- Total 3,000 sqft.
- Bar Area
- Long Table Setup
- Multiple Floors
- Round Table Setup
- Street-Level Venue
Food & Drink
- Dinner Buffet or Set Menu Available
- In-house F&B Menus Available
- Liquor License
- Open for Breakfast Events (Weekend only)
- Venue can arrange external Asian catering
- Venue can arrange external Western catering
- Wine/Cocktail Menu
- PA System / Microphone
- Sound System
- Free high speed wifi
- Open for Events until 9pm / 10 pm (Weekend only)