- Regular cooking classes to teach coffee and desserts etc. will be held. To let you enjoy an unforgettable and wonderful holiday with friends and family
- Spacious open kitchen equipped with premium Le Creuset dining supplies and high quality appliances
- 4 moveable island counters with stoves installed, perfect space for Master Chef contests and cooking demonstrations
- Suitable for cooking parties, private gatherings, team building and corporate events
Cook To Gather provides a well-equipped kitchen and premium quality ingredients and supplies, the best choice for holding cooking events and parties. We usually rent our kitchen to caterers, food entrepreneurs, chefs, food bloggers, and other food pros on an hourly, daily, or longer-term basis, where private events are also welcomed. Our roomy and conptemporary private kitchen studio helps to create a modern and comfy ambience for you.
We are happy to help with customizing your own party and events! If you are looking for a spacious kitchen for cooking a big feast in Thanksgiving seasons with turkey and pumpkin spice, just stop by and book now!
If you would like to save time for cooking, you may like to try the fresh food packs which we can help to order from "Cook Easy", a social enterprise of Tung Wah Group of Hospitals. The ingredients in food packs are all pre-cooked and well-cut. All you have to do are reheating and seasoning! Such a super easy and quick way to allow you to enjoy cooking fun!
Feel free to contact us to plan your next cooking party now!
Amenities of COOK TO GATHER
- 70 Standing
- 40 Seated
Space & Layout
- 841 sq.ft
- Long Table Setup
- On-Site Kitchen
- Open Kitchen
- Street-Level Venue
Food & Drink
- Bring Your Own Food and Drinks Allowed
- Dinner Buffet or Set Menu Available
- Outside Catering Allowed
- Venue can arrange external Asian catering
- Venue can arrange external Western catering
- PA System / Microphone
- Void Acoustic Sound System
- High Speed Wifi
- 79" Screen TV
- Extra Cooking Stage
- Board games
- Open for Events until 9pm / 10 pm (Weekend only)