- Restaurant and bar that contains outdoor terrace, bar area and dining area
- American comfort favourites and light, vibrant dishes served
- Perfect for business breakfasts, product launches, press events, wine tastings, corporate events, after-work drinks, private parties and celebrations
Commissary is a casual all-day restaurant and bar serving American comfort favourites as well as light, vibrant dishes that draw influences from the rich diversity of cultures in Southern California. Located in Pacific Place, it is the creation of award-winning restaurateur and JIA Group founder Yenn Wong and Morgan McGlone of Belles Hot Chicken in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia.
Depending on the size of your group, we are able to reserve the outdoor terrace, bar area, dining area or the whole venue. Perfect for breakfast, lunches, dinners, cocktails, weekend brunch, weekday afternoon tea, product launches, press events, wine tastings, corporate events, after-work drinks, private parties and celebrations, etc.
Amenities of Commissary
- Whole Venue: 120 Standing, 70 Seated
- Main Dinning Area: 70 Standing, 50 Seated
- Bar Area: 40 Standing, 22 Seated
- Terrace Area: 40 Standing, 30 Seated
Space & Layout
- 2,000 sq.ft.
- Outdoor Terrace
- Street-Level Venue
Food & Drink
- Southern Californian Cuisine
- In-house F&B menus available
- Liquor License
- Open for Breakfast Events
- Venue can arrange external Western catering
- Wine Menu
- Animal Friendly