- Excellent burgers, craft beer, creative cocktails and live music
- Incredible location in LKF's iconic California Tower
- With private rooms, DJ booth and outside terrace
- The Brooklyn Corner in collaboration with The Brooklyn Brewery in New York
We love hamburgers more than anything else in the world... we know, we’re weird that way. Our love of ‘all things burger related’ inspired us to spend years researching what makes the perfect hamburger-meat-to-bun ratios, patty recipes, grind coarseness, Maillard reactions, and cheese meltability to name but a few. Beef & Liberty is the product of that obsession - those technical details are exactly what we are all about. It’s this passion that’s made us want to share our burger addiction with the good people of Hong Kong.
Our name originates in 18th century Britain where the leading members of London society gathered in beefsteak clubs to partake of great food, fine booze and entertaining company. The brilliantly named Sublime Society of Beefsteaks was the most famous of all the clubs and its motto was “Let beef and liberty be my reward”. We loved the line so much we took it as our name.
For enquiries and reservations please contact us via "Contact Venue" button.
Amenities of Beef & Liberty - Lan Kwai Fong
- 150 Standing
- 110 Seated
Space & Layout
- 4700 sqft.
- Private Room(s)
- Outdoor Terrace
- Long Table Setup
- On-Site Kitchen
- Open Kitchen
Food & Drink
- Liquor License
- Wine Menu
- Bring Your Own Food and Drinks Allowed
- In-House F&B Menus Available
- Free high speed wifi
- PA System / Microphone
- Sound System
- DJ Booth
- 70" TV
- Open for Events until 9pm / 10 pm (Weekend only)