- Hong Kong’s favorite all-natural wooden Treehouse Playroom where imaginations are inspired and active learning takes place
- A bright and comfortable Coffee Lounge for any occasion
- Accommodate up to 90 people
* Parties are available on weekends and public holidays ONLY
Founded in Hong Kong, in 2015, Baumhaus began when the dreams of two very different people, Crisel Consunji & Carsten Rackutt, came together. Crisel’s dream was to build a home for the growing number of families who were embracing her creative arts programs. Her passion to nurture people through the arts has always been her driving force. Carsten’s dream was to build an innovative space where children could climb and explore, where families could gather to enjoy their children and make great memories, and where anyone in the community could come to connect with others, seek support, share ideas and enjoy a quality coffee! When these two dreams merged and became realized, the seeds of Baumhaus were planted. Since that time, it has been nurtured by its families and shaped by its community, and thus it has grown organically into what it is today – a Creative Learning Hub.
Amenities of Baumhaus Harbour City
- 80-90 Standing
- 30-40 Seated
Space & Layout
- 2,000 sq.ft.
- Private Room
Food & Drink
- In-house F&B Menus Available