- Located on Hollywood Road
- An animal conservation-themed restaurant
- The venue can provide western style cuisine and arrange for photo ops with Animals Ambassadors
- An ideal place for parties or company events
Animojo is the city's first animal conservation-themed restaurant, located in the heart of Hong Kong on Hollywood Road. It features purposely-built terrariums that present domestically raised animals in nature-like settings, making it an ideal venue for birthday parties, stag and hen nights, as well as networking and team building events.
The decor is inspired by the African safari lodge and is filled with artisanal crafts and photography from all over Africa. The space can be flexibly set up for table seating or standing cocktail parties.
Animojo provides superb quality western style cuisine ranging from canapes to 3-course dinners, as well as their own rain forest blend coffee and Kenyan fair trade teas. Animal-related talks and touch-and-photo encounter sessions can be arranged and customized to suit each event.
Amenities of Animojo
- 50 Standing
- 30 Seated
Space & Layout
- 1000 sq.ft.
- Long Table Setup
- On-Site Kitchen
Food & Drink
- Buffet Setup Available
- In-House F&B Menus Available
- Open for Breakfast Events