VenueHub connects venue owners/managers
with people planning a party, function or wedding event. It’s that simple!
For Venue Bookers:
VenueHub was created to make finding and booking an event venue in Hong Kong easier. Previously, identifying a venue involved a tedious trawl through search engine listings and across multiple websites. VenueHub brings venues together in one place making it fast and easy to find somewhere which fits your needs.
- Quickly filter venues using a range of important criteria, including event type, location, budget and capacity
- View venues virtually with our state-of-the-art 720° virtual tours, giving you a true feel for what the venue is actually like
- Enquire directly to venue managers
- It’s free to search and book!
For Venue Owners/Managers:
- VenueHub will help increase the online exposure of your venue and generate you more booking enquiries. Our website is designed and optimised to attract traffic actively searching for event spaces
- Connect with your target market for a fraction of the price of your current marketing streams
- Showcase your facilities using a powerful and immersive 720° virtual tour of your space, provided free when signing up
- Anyone can list, including individual property owners, non-profit organisations etc.
"Great service and efficient follow up, have received some excellent referrals that have lead to new business opportunities. Highly recommended."
Brian Parfitt, Company Director, Castelo Concepts
"We are extremely pleased with the overall service that VenueHub provides and the many leads generated. The website is user-friendly and the staff are also attentive, efficient with excellent customer service."
Phil Murphy, Director, Location
"Any serious venue for hire needs to consider VenueHub. We got inquiries within the first week and the VenueHub team's customer service is excellent! "Aaron Chin, BoConcept
Company Background & People
VenueHub was formed in early 2013 by Sai Kung natives Adam Whiting and James Beacher. The company has extended its presence to partners in Thailand and was named by Hong Kong Business magazine as one of HK’s “20 Hottest Startups” in March 2014.
Adam, very much the friendly-face of the company, has a background in new digital media and entrepreneurship. In his spare time, he sees himself as quite a handy tennis player and despite their problems, still chooses to follow his beloved Leeds United FC.
Adam’s dream HK venue: A junk with ample red meat and Adam’s “signature” cocktail on tap
James has an extensive experience in event management, and has worked on some of the biggest events in Hong Kong’s annual calendar, including the Hong Kong Cricket Sixes, Prudential Beach 5s and HK7s Fanzone. James is a talented footballer and shamelessly models his style of play on Zlatan Ibrahimovich.
James’s dream HK venue: A no-nonsense restaurant with a great vibe
Malcolm is VenueHub’s content guy and virtual tour production guru (#nerd). Malky loves his Photoshop, most ball sports, and is becoming a little bit too obsessed with CrossFit.
Malky’s dream HK venue: Anything with a view over a golf course
VenueHub are also privileged to have access to some of the most talented photographers and virtual tour professionals in the industry.
VenueHub HK is owned by Eight52 International Limited